Nusa Putra is looking for the intern to join our English language teaching team. Our lecturers have a common aim to introduce, build on and embrace the foreign language skills in various forms to increase the level of English language among all the students. The international part of educational practice motivates the class to communicate and learn solely in the English language. This intern should be prepared to work/live in a small city in the developing country of South East Asia which influences its work team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad cultural experience.
- Assist in planning, preparing and delivering lessons to classesEncourage students to actively participate throughout class
- Encourage students to actively participate throughout classUse a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English language
- Use a modern and dynamic teaching approach which allows students to communicate easily using the English languageResearch and devise entertaining, amusing, interesting, creative, productive lessons for students
- Research and devise entertaining, amusing, interesting, creative, productive lessons for studentsParticipate in staff meetings and extra-curricular activities
- Participate in staff meetings and extra-curricular activitiesAssist to develop English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum
- Assist to develop English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum
- You must be a good communicator as you will be on many occasions communicating with other teaching staff
- Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure
- Planning and organizational skills
- Previous teaching international experience is a necessity to deal with the situations in the different and challenging environment
English language, Teaching ( studying in English ), Cultural studies ( studying in English ), any major with English teaching experience
Each intern receives the free opportunity to participate in the classes of Indonesian language: Bahasa Indonesia and other cultural aspects: Music, Dance, Batik… ( please see more Cultural Classes )
Shared accommodation is provided.