Nusa Putra is looking for enthusiastic interns to join the international team. Our marketing department mainly focuses on promoting our technical college among the high schools and companies in Western Java region.
We are currently seeking interns to participate in various divisions of the institution, implement and maintain online marketing tools.
This intern should be prepared to live and work in a small city in the developing country of South East Asia which influences its work team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad cultural experience.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials among the high schools in West Jawa
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers, mailings, print production
- Assist with execution of college presentations with a local team of ambassadors
- Provide support to social media efforts with fresh creative ideas, its implementation, and maintenance
- Answering routine inquiries regarding international matters and procedures; from students, academics, and senior management by email and in person
- Assist the lecturer on English classes
- Assist with the organization, promotional arrangements for any visits to partner universities, companies, local events
- Our college is looking for an undergraduate/graduate students, recent graduates and also the gap breakers from all around the world.
- This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills with extensive knowledge of The Web and social media.
- Previous international living/working experience is a big plus to handle many situations in a different and challenging environment.
- Educational background: Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Languages in Business, Administration
- Cultural Classes
Each intern receives the free opportunity to participate in the classes of Indonesian language: Bahasa Indonesia and other cultural aspects: Music, Dance, Batik. read more
- Airport Transfer (from Jakarta airport to Sukabumi)
- City orientation and excursion Information
- AccommodationShared accommodation is provided.
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Both-way flight ticket
- Immigration and visa fees